Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 9, 2013

Fortune & Glory Jungle Ruins

Fortune & Glory


This texture pack a continuation of Jungle Ruins by Lilyo. I am not claiming any of the textures and hard work by Lilyo and the Jungle Ruins Team. I am only releasing this pack because there has not been an update for a long time since 1.5 released. I am not comfortable releasing this as Jungle Ruins until I hear from Lilyo and I have taken extra fire insurance, just in case :) .

When I started playing Minecraft this was the first texture pack I downloaded. I played far too many hours of Minecraft in Lilyo's world. I was surprised when it stopped being published. I hate to see great texture packs die, and Lilyo's Jungle Ruins is one of the great ones. I hope you enjoy this texture pack as much as I did.

  • fixed diamond armour leggings

  • better emerald block

  • better golden apple item

  • better blaze powder item

  • better enchanted book item

  • better emerald item

  • better experience potion item

  • better ghast tear item

  • better spawn egg(s)

  • better quartz crystal item


Author kyctarniq

Version: Minecraft 1.6
Resolution: 16x16
Fortune__Glory_162_v4.zip

Download Fortune & Glory 1.6.2 v3
Download Fortune & Glory x16 1.6.1 v2
Download Fortune & Glory x16 1.5.2 v3
Download Fortune & Glory x16 1.5.1 v1

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét