Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Revned's Texture Packs

Revned's


Revned's Pack. This is my texture pack. I am trying not to stray too far away from the default Minecraft look, but also make the textures unique and give them my own style. I don't power through the textures, working day by day on the pack. I usually take a break, and edit the textures whenever I feel like it. This hasn't been a job for me, but simply fun :D
The textures in this pack are not all permanent. I really would like to receive feedback from people as to what they would like to see, as well as any errors or issues, simply any opinion you have about my texture pack.

Link Forum

Author: imrevned

Version: Minecraft 1.5

Resolution: 32x32
Revneds-Pack.zip

Revneds-Pack.zip

Revneds-Pack.zip

1 nhận xét:

  1. bottes nước femme pas cherlúc 02:28 12 tháng 11, 2013

    Amazing! You know I love your blog!!!

    Trả lờiXóa