Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 11, 2013

ChristmasCraft Texture Packs

Christmas


ChristmasCraft Minecraft Texture Packs is almost Christmas and you really need a resource pack to celebrate it on minecraft ? then this is the RESOURCE PACK FOR YOU!


Things improved for gameplay:
It never rains but only snows all the time!
wheat getting is now more easy
Grass is always white/always filled with snow
EVERYBODY HAS HATS!
for skinless people you will have a made skin with Christmas stuff in it
for skinned people I prefer make a Christmas Skin to match the Texturepack
ITS JUST FREAKING FUN!
Love to play with
ANIMATED!
Armor adds Cool costumes (sorry for forgetting to take that picture.....check under for more information.

Author: Larscrafter

Minecraft Texture Packs: 16x16 - 1.7.4
Christmas Texturepack

Christmas Texturepack

Christmas Texturepack


2 nhận xét:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hi there, I identified your web internet site by means of Google at the very same time as searching for a similar topic, your web site came up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Trả lờiXóa