Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 11, 2013

Silence Echoes Resource Packs

Silence Echoes


This is a resource pack that changes textures to handcrafted HD. It may not always be picture perfect or clean but I'm my best to make a new gameplay feel to an old favorite.
P.S.
I added a few new sounds for the mod MAtmos 1.6.1
I'd love to add more custom ambience once I've got most of the mob skins half done!

Author: antiPROXY

Minecraft Resource Packs: 256x - 1.6.2
Silence EchoesV.1.2

Silence EchoesV.1.2

Silence Echoes Resource Packs 1.6.2

1 nhận xét:

  1. I've been surfing online more than three hours today,
    but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like
    yours. It is lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners
    and bloggers made just right content as you probably
    did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

    Trả lờiXóa