Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 11, 2013

EarthCraft Resource Pack

EarthCraft


My main goal was to recreate the game earthbound (mother 2) using only graphics from the mother series.
I am currently refining this pack by selectively blurring textures with the cartoon filter on gimp [3, 0]. I'm also blowing 16x16 graphics up to 32x32; this combined with the filter adds more depth to the textures but makes it look less like the original., I have my qualms about it but I think it's worth it since I believe the original artists would have used more colors/larger resolutions if it were possible on the system . MOST textures (especially items) look way better like this but let me know what you think.
Whats been changed:
A few mobs have been stubbed in with temporary templates.
Almost all blocks
Roughly all sounds/music that have an earthbound counterpart
The gui is almost done, I used I higher res one as a template and need to make its my own with a few icons and such.
A few of the items have been done I brought them up to ridiculous resolutions to make them look neat.
Fixed:
Finished lava, and water
Found suitable obsidian replacement
Made portal animation red and black (like gygas)
Replaced solid color grass with variable one
redid tree textures from scratch (to make them look more pixelated)
put in ray gun and created slingshot (still thinking of suitable replacement)

Author: the_crayon_king

Minecraft resource pack: 32x - 1.7.2

EarthCraft (earthbound) resource pack 1.7.2
1.7.2 earthcraft.zip

1 nhận xét:

  1. This post is truly a fastidious one it helps new net viewers, who are wishing for blogging.

    Trả lờiXóa